Plný úvazek Technical & Development Manager – Member of Senior Management Team
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity you must be able to convince us (in English as this is our business language) that:
* You are an experienced/university educated Technical Manager, preferably from an injection moulding background, serving ideally (not exclusively) the Automotive sector
* You have experience working with/in a foreign business environment
* You have been responsible for managing a team providing complete technical strategy and support in an Injection Moulding environment
* You have excellent working knowledge of Injection mould tooling and processes
* You like the challenge of improving production processes & proposing ‘out of the box’ solutions
* You will have an attitude that will positively motivate your teams of approx 30 colleagues in technology, toolroom and maintenance departments
* You like to take the initiative and responsibility for providing solutions to Technical problems
* You are time-flexible and a mature personality
* You can communicate effectively in English and Czech with colleagues/business partners at all levels throughout the world
* You are looking for a position where you can grow as the company grows.
The salary package is individually negotiable, will include a car also for private usage and all usual business tools (laptop, phone etc), assistance with relocation possible.
Bc. Lenka Pochylá
MITA THOR INTERNATIONAL, spol. s r.o.
tř. Kpt. Jaroše 37a, 602 00 Brno
Celkem shlédnutí 260, 1 dnes